Sneak peek and our favourites from H&M Studio SS18
Evoking the urban grace and intrinsic minimalism of Japan, the H&M Studio SS18 collections for both men and women fuse clean silhouettes with a relaxed vibe, adding a touch of workwear along the way. The womenswear in particular also focuses on head-to-toe print and bright colours in the form of flowing full-length dresses, easy tunics worn over trousers, utilitarian tailoring and statement knits.
The Swedish fashion giant H&M is launching their SS18 Studio Collection tomorrow, in style at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs during Paris Fashion Week. The collection is a ‘see now, buy now’ which means that you can buy the clothes, while you watch it on the catwalk. The collection, which is inspired by Japan’s minimalistic design and calm elegance, is filled with oversize silhouettes, asymmetrical drapings, graphic print and workwear suits in light denim for both men and women. The collection also includes accessories with statement details. See the full collection in the gallery.
We have already picked our favourite styles from the collection that will be available online tomorrow at 10:00 PM and in stores from March 1st.
1. Talk about statement earrings! These are the perfect earrings to spice your everyday uniform up and make a bolder look. Even jeans and your boyfriend’s sweater can be fashion, in combination with them.
2. Everyone needs a jacket with a nice cut, and this blazer/jacket could be the perfect one for me! I love the blazer’s stringent and classic look. The blazer will be complete with a knitted turtleneck, jeans, and boots.
3. These sandals have to be mine before I travel to Sicily in July, they are so rock’n’roll, and I love it! I would style the sandals with flared jeans, a blazer and a classic white shirt.
4. This beautiful dress reminds me of a girly tennis outfit for the tennis courts. Then I just need a ponytail and a white cap. I would like to style the dress with high heeled sandals and statement earrings.
1. I love a good basic piece with some edge like this top, and this one has a cool sporty vibe. I would use it under a V-neck sweater while it is still cold outside, and with shorts or miniskirt in the summer.
2. I can see this dress save many “I have nothing to wear” days. It works for both meetings and parties with boots or stilettos, or it can be casual with sneakers.
3. I think this bag is so cool, classic and minimal but still fun with the colour blocking – And I can carry all my stuff in it!
4. I love the colour and the shape of this sweater, so fresh but jet classic.
5. These earrings are everything; some bling can seriously safe every boring outfit! Bring on the party both by night and day.
Check the gallery for the full collection
Watch the show live on Instagram @hm 10:00 PM