I just started to work out again…and run! I’m one of those binge-workout types. It’s always all or nothing; I let myself go then I shape up like crazy. I just can’t seem to be one of those 3-times-a-week routine people that have got it all figured out.
I used to hate cardio, but now I’m am weirdly into it. Long runs are still quite boring to me, so I need to watch guilty pleasure shows like Million Dollar Listing New York (Ryan is my fave) to keep me company while I’m at it on the treadmill. But who knows, I might one day become one of those zen-runners that clear their minds and energize while running.
I have been good, so now it’s time for rewarding myself! My workout clothes are almost vintage they’re so old, and I’m so over the colours, pink, orange and neon yellow. Now I want more neutral tones and black (maybe so I can hide in the gym). And running shoes, man do I need new running shoes! I have the ugliest running shoes.
1. Headphones BeoPlay 4H B&O DKK 2.299 / € 310
2. Waterbottle BKR DKK 350 / € 47
3. Jacket FILIPPA K DKK 1.700 / € 225
4. Shorts FILIPPA K DKK 800 / € 105
5. Running shoes Vapormax NIKE DKK 1.700 / € 210
6. Parka H&M DKK 699 / € 79,99
7. Jumpsuit ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY DKK 895 / € 120
8. Resistance rubber band CASALL DKK 120 / € 16
This would be the perfect combo for me. I NEED the headphones for my TV shows, I have had my eye on the BKR water bottles forever and I really like the idea of a workout jumpsuit combined with shorts and/or a jacket so things don’t roll out of place. The shoes are perfect, however, I am not sure I would want to sweat in them, they are too pretty.