There were so many beautiful dresses on the red carpet at the Academy Awards last night, and so many bad ones too! We’re going to focus on the good stuff and show you the best-dressed celebrities.
We haven’t seen so many pretty white, nude and pink dresses in years, so optimistic and cheerful after an almost all-black award season. Cudos to Jane Fonda for looking so amazing in her sexy bold-shouldered white Balmain gown. After over 60 years in the business, she is still going strong – goals!
There were also bold tones like Nicole Kidman’s perfect cobalt blue gown. Check out the gallery for all our favourite looks.
We want to look this hot when we’re 80!
- Best film: The Shape Of Water
- Best director: Guillermo Del Toro, The Shape of Water
- Best actor: Gary Oldman, Darkest Hour
- Best actress: Frances McDormand, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Best supporting actor: Sam Rockwell, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Best supporting actress: Alison Janney, I, Tonya